Contact Info

For information on my photography services please contact me at vtttwjsh@yahoo.com

About Me

My photo
Bluffton, SC, United States

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5-19-09 Update

Well it has been a very nice past two weeks! We went for a very nice hike over at South Mountains State Park, I highly recommend this place to anyone. It is a rather tough hike in some spots, so be prepared with lots of water! We have been hiking and walking alot, taking pictures everywhere we go. I also did a shoot with my friends and their 2 month old baby boy! It was a good shoot, a great learning experience! He was being a little fussy for most of the session, but I was still able to be patient and get some good shots. All in all it was still a fun session, getting to hang out with my friend and "nephew". Well I hope you enjoy this update, and as always please feel free to comment!

2 comments:

Amanda Vittitow said...

I'm so proud of you honey. Great photo shoot.. can't wait to get out and do more.

Anonymous said...

This is a great shot... I like it. I'm proud of you too. You are doing so good. Your mominlaw